Home
Twitter

Saturday, January 30, 2010

I Met Lesley Livingston, Author Of DARKLIGHT

Today I got the privilege of meeting Lesley Livingston, author of WONDROUS STRANGE, at a local Chapters promoting her new book DARKLIGHT.



I recently bought both of her books and after hearing the excerpt she read today, I cannot wait to read them.



If her books are half as good as she is friendly, then I'm sure I am really going to enjoy them.



For now, I will leave you with some pictures from today's event and report back once I've read her books.



*Thanks to my 7 year old son for taking these pictures. Great job!*

2 comments:

Joanne Levy said...

Ack - sorry I missed it. I really need to keep track of these things. I would have liked to have met both you and Lesley!

Madeline Barr said...

That would have been nice Joanne but hey, maybe another time. Lesley tweeted about the event yesterday and I just happened to be online at the the time, otherwise I would have missed it. Next time I'm going to something writing related I will let you know. Keep in touch! :)

Post a Comment