Home
Twitter

Saturday, October 31, 2009

I Love Halloween - Some Pictures

I would like to share a few Halloween pictures with you.

I was at the grocery store yesterday (30th) and all the Halloween items were on sale. I fell in love with this welcome mat and just HAD to buy it.



I also picked up 2 pumpkins yesterday. One for me and one for my son. They were the last 2 'good' pumpkins left. I knew there was a pumpkin shortage because of all the rain but I didn't think it was THAT bad. I'm glad I didn't wait until today to pick them up. Anyway I carved mine last night and I designed it for my (almost) 1 year old daughter.


I made the template myself and carved it myself.

I wish I could find pictures of my jack-o-lanterns from previous years. I did a really awesome Tigger one year and another year I did Dora and Boots.

I Love Halloween!

0 comments:

Post a Comment