Home
Twitter

Thursday, September 3, 2009

No News Is Good News

I always say, "No news is good news." However, yesterday's "No news is good news." I received an email from Teri Santitoro of Scifaikuest accepting my sci-fi tanka for the November 2009 print edition of the magazine. This is wonderful because, not only do I get paid but, I get to see my poem in print in the contributor's copy I will receive. Though this is not a children's market it is still a publishing credit and I'm very pleased to post it here. :)

When it is published I will post the cover here.

4 comments:

Clementine said...

A very big congratulations! What a wonderful Labor Day weekend gift!

Madeline Barr said...

Thank you, Amy. I hope this is the beginning of a string of 'gifts.' LOL

Janet said...

Congratulations! I agree, any publishing credit is good! I am not picky.

Madeline Barr said...

I write for more than just the children genera. However, I usually reserve the Auntie Flamingo name for poetry in the children's genera. I am proud of the credit and the magazine it is going to be in which is why I am chosing to post it everywhere I can. Including this blog. :)

Thanks for your congratulations.

Post a Comment