Home
Twitter

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Creepy Crawlies Don't Creep Me Out Except For...

I don't get creeped out very easily by bugs and crawly thing.

I have a 6 (almost 7) year old son who is constantly showing me insects and other creatures he has found. I bait hooks and unhook fish. They don't creep me out. (This picture was from summer last year when I was pregnant)

I have a lizard that eats live crickets and wax worms. I can hold him and pat his little head. He doesn't creep me out.

A spider web full of little bugs and the spider, currently not in the picture, doesn't creep me out.
I have even touched hissing cockroaches. (Psst. It doesn't creep me out)

Centipede. CREEPS ME OUT!

All those little synchronized legs moving as it travels across the ceiling at lightning speed. Just looking at the picture makes my shoulders go up around my ears and my spine tingle as if this freaky insect is crawling down my back. Every time I walked under it I thought it was going to jump on my head. I'm so glad my camera has a good zoom feature.

2 comments:

Raven said...

Gak! That last one is gross! Hammer and a trash can needed. Shiver. Oh man, I've checked my sheets once tonite. Will again. And maybe the ceiling in the bathroom. Hate the idea of exciting the shower in haste because one of those things is up there.

Great creepies.

Ravenne Law

Madeline Barr said...

Thanks for your comment, Raven.

Post a Comment