Home
Twitter

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Very Exciting Day For Me

Yesterday was an exciting day for a few reasons. Not only was it Victoria Day but my baby girl turned 6 months old. I can't believe it has been half a year alreay. Now she's 6 months old she can start baby cereal and that is what we did yesterday. She didn't jump on it like I thought she would but she did eat some of it.



Another exciting thing that happened was my brother, David, was on the local news. My brother has a black belt in aikido. (I believe he has a 3rd dans black belt) In the video below my brother is the one being thrown around at the beginning and then sitting on the floor with the reporter after the commercial break.



I think I'm going to write an article about aikido for children. I know when my brother told me he was taking it I didn't know exactly what it was. I think it would mnake an interesting non-fiction piece.

0 comments:

Post a Comment