Home
Twitter

Friday, March 27, 2009

Signs, Signs Everywhere A Sign

Ok the baby is napping time to post a quick blog.

I was so please yesterday to get another book manuscript in the mail. Yay me!
The manuscript had to be submitted by the end of the month to be considered and I knew I was cutting it short. Regular mail can take 4 to 5 business days. This meant it may make it in on time on the 31st or it could be one day late. I put a lot of work into it and I felt good about this manuscript so I was willing to pay the extra money to send it Xpresspost and make sure it gets there on time. Xpresspost mail gets to its destination in 2 business days (which would be Monday) and you can track it. Cool! I checked the tracking number this morning and my manuscript made it to the destination city. Oh, one other important piece of information about this story is since the book was a collection of silly poetry it was by Auntie Flamingo not my real name.

That afternoon the baby and I went to the mall to meet a friend and her son. I needed to buy some clothes to wear to volley ball next week and I always like to look at the children's clothes. My friend wanted to go into Baby GAP which is a store I don't usually go into though I do like their clothes. For some reason I made a bee-line for this one rack and what do I see for my little girl?



As often as I look I see very few things with flamingos on it. Is it a sign? LOL
I don't know but it was on sale and I just had to have it! Not only did they have this top but they had the cutest little pink skirt with little flamingos on it. I didn't get it though because I am not sure what size she will take when the weather gets warm enough to wear it.

Have you ever had anything happen to you that you took as a sign and it was correct?

2 comments:

Janet said...

I think that was a wonderful sign or coincidence, whichever you want to call it. Good luck in your submission.

Madeline Barr said...

Thanks Janet.

Post a Comment